Who is covered by this Policy
All visitors (“visitors”) who visit this site http://www.streamlinedmindpower.comand browse it and / or provide information to Streamlined Mind Power online are covered under this Policy
Information covered by this Policy
This Policy seeks to cover private information of the Visitors provided to Streamlined Mind Power online as also any information collected by the server from the visitors browser. (“the Information”)
This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, such as your name, email address, location, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- provide the Visitor with the best possible services.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- The Information shall not be shared with any external organization unless the same is necessary to enable us to provide you services or to enable the compilation of a transaction, credit reporting, or the same is necessary or pursuant to the terms and conditions applicable to such Information as agreed with Streamlined Mind Power. Needless to add, confidentiality norms at all levels shall be adhered to. We may also share Information to provide you with superior services and a range of offers.
- Streamlined Mind Power also may disclose information about you as permitted or required by law
http://www.streamlinedmindpower.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, we use ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
http://www.streamlinedmindpower.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 14. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.